A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Monday, October 18, 2004

an uphill battle

Hmm... unfortunately this is the part where I confront my assignment from "Class 263", the class that beat me last time. But just like in The Legend of Zelda, Custom Robo or Super Monkey Ball 2, one defeat does not a story make. Just like in Rocky III, I shall harden and inure myself and rise to Class 263's Clubber Lang of an assignment... and I shall defeat it, as Robocop beat ED-209.

With a massive handheld cannon.

No comments: