A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Schemes I'm Scheming

I'm mucking about with Scheme on the road to completing the second programming assignment in CSC324 at the University of Toronto.

More as, well, this story develops or something. So far I've convinced myself that I can competently compose Lambda expressions and do a bit of listy stuff. If I can get car-cdr recursion happening, I'll be a happy recognizer indeed.

No comments: