A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Monday, October 18, 2004

curse, then recurse

I've written some recursive procedures now. I am attempting to generate my own such procedure ex nihilo. Wish me luck, all. I think I can do it. The logic looks sound. The question is, can I do it instinctively, at 2:15am, or should I sleep so that I can meet my sadly underestimated commitments tomorrow? Because I really don't want to deal with those commitments. I'd rather try to get my work done. It seems like I never can.

But this part, at least, I will get done. Because I now know how to do it. You know what? I'll keep at it 'till 2:30 and then call it a night.

No comments: