A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

et alia

I've made a minidecision, which is to expand this blog's purview to include Political Science mumbo-jumbo I may encounter in my journey to the west. Oh, and note that my little essay project is gonna fit in along the border between the two (POL and CSC) which is as it should be.

So, I guess I should congratulate myself on cracking a little bit of the assignment, specifically the "min-max" thing where you get a list of values and can return the minimum or the maximum thereof. I've done a little "cond" thing with gt/lt ops and a little "car/cdr" thing and I'm going to mush them together in a joyous union.

And... let's see. I figured out a lot of the assignment for CSC263. The programming part, though, with its consequent testing, is going to hurt like hell. So it's still going to be 324 for a few hours at least.

Scheme!

No comments: