A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Friday, October 22, 2004

graph theory

If you ever get a chance to see or here Prof. Derek Corneil speak, I highly recommend it. He is awesome. He makes graph theory.... connect (I hate myself).

I met Profs Roweis and Balakrishnan today, not realizing that they were, indeed, they. Funny. And I saw Prof Wilson, playing chess with Michelle.

Michelle, as it turns out, is Prof Deibert's CitizenLab honcho in the area in which I'm working on my paper. So I am... subordinate to her.

Oh dear.

No comments: