A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

324 > 320?

I barely slept and feel awful. Not awful enough to be able to justify not finishing the 324 work, but awful enough not to be able to attent Political Science 320 in which Kant's Grounding on the Metaphysics of Morals will be presented by Prof. Chambers. I've asked her whether I'd be able to make the class up later, or attend office hours to that effect, and I've asked somebody in the class whether notes would be obtainable.

But to be honest, though it causes me spiritual pain to miss this lecture, it really is the only thing that can be defended, both medically and academically.

No comments: