A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

ml in and prolog to begin

Maybe I'm *writing* about 324 all the time because for some reason I don't enjoy doing all the work.

Well, I handed in the ML thing, and though I think I got the type inference correct, I don't think I'm going to do so well on the programming. Though I'm glad I wrote up the testing schemes.

I need to get cracking and fast on my POL108 essay. It will take a lot more work than my 320 essay (due next wednesday), which is important but I can definitely get written... though I think I really need to dress to impress on the next 263 assignment (due tuesday) and DEFINITELY on my 363 assignment (due friday).

There's a lot of music happening, though. Tomorrow night is the VJ concert at Beth Tikvah. On Saturday afternoon I go up to the Hart House Farm with the HH Jazz Choir, 'till Sunday morning. We have *that* concert just a little later.

I'm not sure if I regret joining VJ, but it's definitely eating into my "passing school courses" time. And I need that time! That was the whole idea.

Gotta be up at 6. No rest for the zonkèd.

No comments: