A lot of stuff goes into my brain, some of it by choice. If I decided to watch, read, play, or do it, I'd like to talk about it here. I'm a musician, a sometime actor, a frequent player of electronic and table-top games, and a lapsed reader (though I'm getting better). I write long and awkward sentences, because the more things resemble Douglas Adams' writing, the more I want to live in the world. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The most interesting blog in the world


Things that happened in the past 30 days:
- Gabriele's death.
- Mark's death.
- Sam's death.
- Haiti.
- CitizenLab's identification of the hacking attempts on Google and other private companies.
- Google's threatened pullout from China.
- With Jay/With Conan. (Ratings stunt is my guess.)
- Turkish/Israeli diplomatic flap, and it wasn't me visiting TBG's parents.
- SATBG got a show up and is about to do another.
- Much press for The Bitter End.

I'm working, now, not schooling. Currently not flying, but singing. Working largely deals with planning, budgeting, scheduling, timelining, coordinating, ego-salving, bureaucracy-dancing.

I'm not exactly creating anything at the moment, unless you count SATBG. New things going into and out of brain are a rarity. Occasional FB/OPSp status updates in haiku form.

Music: we've got Acappellooza on Sunday the 31st at George Ignatieff Theatre. I'm with the VJs for that one. Cabaret begins rehearsals in late January.

Thinking Work: may present an Ignite-style talk on Citizen Lab. Will elicit Doda's assistance.

Back on my head, now.

No comments: